I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-17 school year! I am looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure your child can achieve their highest potential. I recognize that in order to be successful in school, your child needs support from both the home and school. I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by me and turns them in when due
3) Requests work to be completed after an absence
5) Is proactive checking his/her grade on Infinite Campus
6) Keeps a log of work on a daily basis
I am Mrs. Edens, Spanish 1 teacher. I am from the island of Puerto Rico. I am married to Dan Edens, and have four children and six grandchildren. I have always enjoyed traveling and learning, especially languages. Spanish is my first language. I have lived in Gilbert, Arizona for almost 20 years, and have worked with Gilbert Schools since 1997. Before teaching Spanish, I taught English Language Learners for 13 years. I thoroughly enjoy teaching and am very grateful for the opportunity to work with your student.